Q. How does the pricing structure work?
Stickers & Corflutes
- These are the variables that we will need to know in order to determine the price. We can also advise you on how adjusting these variable can reduce cost.What Material (What colour vinyl, what thickness corflute ect)
- Overall Size of sticker or sign
- How many colours
- How many
- Similar to above but we need to know..
- Number or colours in each print
- How many prints per garment (Back only or Front & Back)
- Size of prints (pocket, A4 or A3)
- How many garment in total
Q. Why do more colours cost more?
- A. With screen printing we must make and set up a screen for every colour. We also have to print each colour separately which means more colours takes more time.
Q. What can you print on?
- A. We can print on most types of materials by using different types of inks, some materials we may have to add additiveds to make the ink stick but the main criteria is that the surface where we have to print can be laid flat.
Q. How many colours can you print?
- A. We can print up to 5 colours.
Q. Where are you based?
- A. We are based in Southport on the Gold Coast but can service people all over Australia.
Q. What is the Turnaround time of my job?
- A. Standard turnaround time is 10 working days from approval of proof, we can provide an “EXPRESS” service for those in a hurry for a small additional charge.
Q. What file type do we need for artwork?
- A. For the majority of our work we require a vector image file created in a program like Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw.( They will have file extensions such as .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .CDR.)
Please note that not all files that have these file extensions are necessarily vector image files. For example you can save a bitmap or jpeg file as nearly all these file types. The file has to be created from scratch in the programs above.
We can also re-draw you jpeg or bitmap images if you cant get the right file. We charge $30 - $50 max to redraw the logo depending on how complicated it is.
Q. Why do you require vector images?
- A. Vector images are made out of lines and shapes. This helps us when we need to separate colours or alter the size. Each shape that has the same colour is separated from the image. This can’t effectively be done with a bitmap image when printing with spot colours.
Q. Do you have a minimum order?
- A. There is no minimum and we can supply you with 1 garment, sticker or sign, just understand that it will be priced accordingly.
Q. Can i supply my own garment?
- A. Yes you can supply your own tees or garment, just keep in mind that we have great relationships with our suppliers and can provide you with low wholesale prices.
For more information please contact us via our 'Contact Us' Page, or call us on 07 5571 2468